Please read all of the following before you book your reading with me.
If you have never had a Tarot reading before, you probably may have formed your own opinions about what you think it might be, based on what you might have learned in organized religion or by what you have seen in Hollywood Movies, TV Shows and other Pop Culture. Society often skews things or warps the harmless nature of such “taboo” subjects as the Tarot, but it is my job as a light-worker to dispel those mythical misconceptions and bring to light what the tarot is TRULY about. It is a tool that I use for Personal Development to bring forth things in our subconscious that are creating mental blocks for us in our day to day lives. Once we can bring these blockages to light, we can better understand the “WHY”, so that I can help my client figure out the “HOW” in helping them work around them. This is essential in order for them to achieve their goals. I am all about empowerment, and giving the power back to the client truly enables them to lead much happier and abundant lives!
I DON’T PREDICT YOUR FUTURE, I HELP YOU DESIGN IT!
I, Justina Carubia, use the art of divinational Tarot to seek the most positive insight from the Universe in order to help my clients gain clarity and guide them on the best possible path of their own self discovery. I do not use Tarot to “predict” the future as we all have the right to our own FREE WILL. My client’s free will to CHOOSE the direction they want to go, can change the outcome of any reading I may give. I can only give them the insight and present them with the options they have and it is up to my client to make their own choices about any given situation.
- I am NOT a medium – I do not commune with the dead.
- I do NOT worship the devil – I work 100% in LOVE AND LIGHT!
- I do not predict death – nope, not even with that dreaded “Death” card!
- I do not read for anyone under the age of 18
- I do not discriminate or turn away doing readings based on gender, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, or religions. I welcome all walks of life!
- I do not tell people want they WANT to hear, I tell them what they NEED to hear. Some people walk away from a reading less than enthusiastic or maybe feeling like they didn’t get their money’s worth, because they didn’t hear what they had hoped. Not everything in life works in our favor, and sometimes we need to hear certain things we don’t want to, in order to get moving down the right path.
- I am not a doctor, I can not diagnose or treat any sort of ailment that a client may be curious about. Please contact your healthcare physician for any health concerns you may have.
- I cannot read your lottery numbers or find lost items. I am not a mindreader and could not possibly predict such outcomes. If I could predict this, don’t you think I’d be a millionaire? 😛
- I cannot predict unfaithfulness or a cheating partner in a client’s relationship. False predictions could cause potential harm to both the parties in the relationship as well as myself, as I would be liable and responsible for any damages caused by said false prediction. If you want factual proof of your partner being unfaithful, you should hire a private investigator.
- I am not a financial advisor or a lawyer, and all matters regarding these areas should be brought to professionals in these fields.
- I do not place or remove curses from clients using the Tarot. I am not a witch doctor. I simply use the Tarot for guidance and advice.
- I do not offer third party readings. If you came to me, I will be reading for you. I cannot read anyone who is not present.
- I do not do couple’s readings. Readings are extremely personal and contain confidential information. Anything can come up at any time and I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable with information they might feel their partner should not hear. What you choose to do with your information after your reading is 100% up to you.
- I do not sell readings as gifts. Not everyone might feel comfortable with getting read, so I only perform readings for the one purchasing the reading.
- I do not enable reading addictions – I am just a human being who is able to interpret messages and give my honest insight and opinion. I do not have the answers for EVERYTHING and nothing is ever set in stone. Getting multiple readings a week for every single little problem won’t solve anything. Your own concrete actions will!
I DO NOT ANSWER YES OR NO QUESTIONS
The tarot is not like a magic 8 ball and its system is much more complex than the 50% chance this method of question asking provides.
EXAMPLE OF A YES OR NO QUESTION
“Will I…” Questions – “Will I get married?”, ‘Will I ace my test?”, “Will I get a job promotion?”, “Will I find true love?” – These are some popular ones. The reason I don’t answer these is because they are designed to *predict* your future, and my business model is not intended to work this way. I could not possibly predict such outcomes, and most outcomes to YOUR life are dependent on the ACTION that YOU decide to take or not take.
THE QUESTIONS I DO ANSWER
The tarot loves “HOW” and “WHAT” questions!
These kinds of questions are designed to help you understand your blocks and how you can work around them. For example, instead of asking “Will I marry so and so?”, try asking instead, “What is holding so and so and I back, from taking the next step toward a more committed relationship?” Do you see how it gives YOU back the power to take concrete action rather than sitting around waiting for something that may or may not happen. By asking the tarot HOW you can work around your obstacles, you are setting yourself up for a better understanding of the situation at hand. Tarot can really help you get to the root of an issue if you approach it with the right inquiry. Also, HOW questions are great too. “HOW can I achieve this goal”, rather than “WILL I be successful?” is a better way to figure out concrete steps you can take so that you ensure your success. Success is never guaranteed, but when you put your goals into motion by taking concrete physical steps, you are much more likely to be able to measure the progress you’ve made and acknowledge the lessons you have learned along the way!
- All payments are to be made in full prior to scheduling your reading via secure Paypal checkout on my website or link I provide you with in your e-mail.
- Upon Paypal checkout, please schedule your reading using the contact form on my Service Page or if you have emailed me, then we can schedule through e-mail correspondence.
- I conduct my readings via Google or Facebook Chat feature or Typed up E-mail Reports. You may choose which you would like to utilize provided it is not over the card maximum for live readings. I do not do Skype or Phone Meetings at This Time.
- If you are not satisfied with your reading, I do not issue refunds, because I am taking the time out of my schedule as well to be present for your session (this includes my typed up e-mail reports as I am still taking the time out to do the work and gather all the materials to send to you.)
- Any cancellations will result in a full refund. However, If you would like to cancel your session with me, you must contact me at least 24 hours before your scheduled reading. Failure to notify me of cancellation will result in no refund.
- No shows and no contact will result in discontinuing of our working relationship.
- I have the right to refuse service to anyone who I feel is being disrespectful or judgmental in the way I work.
- All information offered to me in readings with all of my clients will be kept strictly confidential.
- Please allow at least 3 days for delivery of typed reports from the date you make your payment, as these take me some time to gather all materials (interpretation, typing up, photograph, etc.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
BOOK YOUR READING WITH ME NOW!
By booking a reading with me, you certify and agree that you have read and understand all of my above ethics and policies.
How Booking Works:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. I will respond at my earliest convenience and correspond with you on the tarot package that you are most interested in purchasing. After you decide on a package, then we’ll discuss the best time we can both meet online.
3. Once you decide on your package and session time/date, I will send you a secure Paypal link to purchase my services through. Payment is required before I write your tarot report or conduct a live session with you.
4. If you schedule a live reading with me, you are expected to arrive promptly on time wherever we decide to meet in our initial correspondence. Also you must remain signed on for the duration of my reading with you. Failure to arrive and respond to my messages in a timely fashion will result in cancellation with no refund.
5. If I am not doing a live chat reading with you and I am typing a report for the larger spreads, I will get your reading to you within 3 business days from the time you place your order.
6. After your live reading with me, I will send you a transcript of our reading, along with other information (type of deck, crystals used, photos taken of your spread) for you to revert back to at anytime.
7. That’s it! Enjoy! I hope to work with you soon! 🙂